Innovation has continuously been at the heart of what SafanDarley does. The brand itself was born in 2012 when Safan and Darley merged, combining their rich heritages of producing industry-leading metal forming machinery.
Today, SafanDarley is recognized as the leader in electronic press brakes and inventor of the SafanDarley E-Brake. The E-Brake’s patented machine construction uses a servo-electronic drive that evenly distributes force and eliminates the need for crowning. This increase in accuracy can shorten cycle times by 30% and use up to 50% less energy than hydraulic press brakes.
SafanDarley’s innovative, reliable, and advanced hybrid shears also occupy a dominant position within the global marketplace. SafanDarley’s hybrid shears use a hydraulic and electric drive combination and feature torsion-free cutting, automatic cutting angle settings, scrap separation, and a unique piece return function for impressive and highly efficient sheet metal shearing.
Check out this infographic to learn more about SafanDarley’s track record of innovation:
Westway Machinery is the Canadian leader in press brakes and the exclusive distributor of the SafanDarley E-Brake in Canada. Contact us to find out how SafanDarley’s press brakes and shears can streamline your manufacturing process.
- 3 Things You Need to Consider before Buying a New Press Brake for Your Shop
- Successfully Bending Thin Materials with Your Press Brake
- Electric vs. Hydraulic Press Brakes: Which One Is Right for You?
- Knowing When to Use a Metal Folding Machine - May 30, 2017
- Westway Machinery Attending WMTS 2017 (June 6-8, Booth #251) - May 17, 2017
- SafanDarley: A History of Innovation [Infographic] - April 28, 2017
- Westway Machinery Attending ROOFTech 2017 in Toronto (April 25-26, Booth #1607) - April 12, 2017
- What You Need to Know about Direct Diode Laser Cutters - March 29, 2017
- Deburring Small Parts with a Deburring Machine - March 14, 2017
- Introducing RAS: The World Leader in Metal Bending, Cutting, Folding, and Forming Technologies - February 28, 2017
- Season’s Greetings and Happy Holidays from Westway Machinery! - December 22, 2016
- How Your Shop Can Deburr in Less Time with a Rotary Brush from Timesavers - December 8, 2016
- Westway Machinery Attending FABTECH 2016 in Las Vegas, Nevada (November 16-18) - November 8, 2016