Westway Machinery invites you to join us for our 2019 Fab and Form Expo. The event will feature live machine demonstrations in our warehouse, free seminars at our facility, and a hot lunch on us!
Date: October 2nd and 3rd
Time: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Location: Westway Machinery Ltd.
2370 Cawthra Rd. Mississauga, Ontario
High Powered Laser Technology: See a 10KW Mazak Fiber Laser cut at twice the speed of a 4KW Fiber Laser while providing superior edge quality. Witness amazing cost-saving potential with “shop air” cutting demonstrations.
Deburring Coated and 3-Dimensional Parts: See the Timesavers Rotary Brush Deburring Machine tackle this challenge effortlessly.
First Part Perfect with a Press Brake: See a SafanDarley Hybrid Press Brake guarantee a perfect first part while providing integrated ergonomic part support for minimal operator fatigue.
- Understanding the Black Art of Plate Rolling
- Features and Benefits of Up/Down Metal Bending-Folding Technology
- Laser Technology Trends
- Using Integrated Software to Automate Your Metal Fabrication and Business Process
- Set Yourself Apart from Your Competition – Electric Press Brake Advantages
- Understanding the Latest Servo Punch Press Technology Benefits for the Metal Stamping Industry
- Deburring and Finishing: A Closer Look at the Newest Technologies
Guests will also have a chance to win an amazing door prize: an all-inclusive Caribbean cruise vacation for 2!
Don’t miss this great event! A hot lunch will be provided, along with snacks and treats throughout the day. Register for our seminars online now to reserve your spot.
Westway Machinery is the Canadian leader in metal forming and fabricating technology and the exclusive distributor of SafanDarley press brakes in Canada. Contact us today to learn more about our products and services.
Like this? You might like: