TENNSMITH’s Foot Squaring Series Shears offer outstanding durability. The shear frame, bed, and cutter head assemblies are constructed of heavy-duty cast iron. The shear bed is machined, and then surface ground to precision tolerances to ensure the most accurate working surface. They come in two sizes, 36” and 52” wide.
- Tri-action, high-carbon/high-chromium (HCHC) steel blades; to help prevent material movement while shearing
- 2 degree edge relief on upper and lower blades
- Lower blade has an additional 1 degree face relief; providing maximum material penetration with minimal effort
- Spring activated hold-down foot clamp; holds material securely in place and is easily adjustable to compensate holding pressure for light or heavy gauge materials
- Back gauge
- Front extension arms with stop
- Bevel gauge
- Graduated side scales
- Squaring arm
REQUEST A QUOTE FOR THIS MACHINE
Fill out the form and send it through to our team and we can help you get started with your inquiry.