SNS1 SERIES of Straight Side, Single Crank Presses includes 80-300 Ton Presses
It is designed for either automatic or hand-fed general stamping applications such as blanking, piercing, forming, drawing, bending, etc.
- Virtually eliminates angular deflection, providing increased precision for progressive die applications and reducing maintenance costs on tooling.
- Slide area is 15-20% greater than comparable C-frame presses, this allows for larger tools
- Large 6-pt gibs are centered in the slide body providing better resistance to off-center loads
- High torque wet clutch/brake system provides low noise + long life operation with minimal maintenance
- Wintriss WPC 2000 Clutch/Brake Control. User friendly, multi-function control system allows for easy integration of auxiliary equipment + automation
- Variable frequency drive is more energy efficient + saves up to 30% on electricity demand.
- Designed + built to meet or exceed CNS 1st standards
REQUEST A QUOTE FOR THIS MACHINE
Fill out the form and send it through to our team and we can help you get started with your inquiry.