- Electric / Hydraulic operation provides smooth, consistent pressing action
- Open sides to facilitate work on long pieces
- Flat ram nose can be easily changed to allow the user to adapt the press to a specific job
- Quality Baldor motor, low speed
- Low speed pump – quiet, dependable operation
- Self-locking table design eliminates lateral movement
- Double-acting cylinder permits pulling as well as pressing ram action
- Hydraulic power-lift for vertical displacement of table
- Pressure regulator to limit the ram pressure
- Cylinder activation is fingertip controlled, the more the hand lever is engaged the more the ram movement is accelerated, allowing the operator to control the proper speed for the task
- High capacity 20 Gallon hydraulic oil reservoir
- Low pressure hydraulic system maintains low oil temperatures, resulting in higher efficiency as safer operation
- All hydraulic and mechanical parts are standard in the industry, and available throughout North America
Key features and specs
- Stroke Length: 16"
- Bore of Ram: 12"
- Max. Distance Ram to Table: 33"
- Distance between Frames left to right: 54"
- Distance between frames front to back: 20"
- Ram Speed: 4 IPM (Pressing), 21 IPM (Return)
- Motor: 10 HP, 3 Phase
- Weight: 6,000 lbs
- Dimensions: 60"L x 96"W x 101"H
- F.O.B.: Mississauga, ON
REQUEST A QUOTE FOR THIS MACHINE
Fill out the form and send it through to our team and we can help you get started with your inquiry.