- Electric / Hydraulic operation provides smooth, consistent pressing action
- Open sides to facilitate work on long pieces
- Flat ram nose can be easily changed to allow the user to adapt the press to a specific job
- Low speed pump – quiet, dependable operation
- Double-acting cylinder permits pulling as well as pressing ram action
- Cylinder activation is fingertip controlled, the more the hand lever is engaged the more the ram movement is accelerated, allowing the operator to control the proper speed for the task.
- 3 Gallon hydraulic oil reservoir
- Low pressure hydraulic system maintains low oil temperatures, resulting in higher efficiency as safer operation
- All hydraulic and mechanical parts are standard in the industry, and available throughout North America.
Key features and specs
- Stroke Length: 12"
- Max. Distance Ram to Table: 12"
- Distance between Frames left to right: 24"
- Distance between frames front to back: 7"
- Cylinder Bore: 4"
- Ram Speed: 10 IPM (Pressing), 13 IPM (Return)
- Motor: 1.5 HP, Single Phase
- Weight: 400 lbs
- Dimensions: 34"L x 40"W x 52"H
- F.O.B.: Mississauga, ON
REQUEST A QUOTE FOR THIS MACHINE
Fill out the form and send it through to our team and we can help you get started with your inquiry.