Mecon feeders are complete with servo motors and controls, precision drive systems, and heavy duty components. They are designed to pull from an accumulation loop and position the material accurately for each feed cycle.
Features and functions:
- Diagnostic display of operating status and faults
- “Feed before press” or “press before feed” modes
- Upper feed roll is driven using a constant mesh 4 gear train
- Hardened vertical side guide rolls align the strip to the tooling
- Entry ramp rolls support material to ensure smooth flow from loop into feeder
*Side shift feeders available.
*Space savers available.
- Feeders with no straightener
- Wide range of materials and process speeds
- Highest output speeds
- Full pilot release of pinch rolls
- Dual air pressure pinch system: gentle grip on sensitive materials, firm grip on tough materials
- Feed rolls offer high friction surface for long life and good grip
- Rolls feature precision, permanently sealed lubricated ball bearings
- The “F” series feeder with a 5 roll pull thru straightener
- Used for limited correction materials
- Suited for lower capacities than the “FS” series
Series “FS” and “FSP”
- Feeder and straightener combined
- Straightener rolls and entry pinch rolls are driven
- 6 roll straightener with support rolls
- Higher capacity and improved flatness than “F-S” series
- “FS” feeder straightener with full pilot release of straightener
- Same thru-put as “FS” series
- Pilot release improves feeding performance and reduces die problems
REQUEST A QUOTE FOR THIS MACHINE
Fill out the form and send it through to our team and we can help you get started with your inquiry.