Straightening and uncoiling combined in one machine simplifies controls. The machine’s drive system reduces the number of components and is more economical than a combination reel and power straightener.
*Note: We carry a variety of threading systems. Contact a representative from Westway to determine how to set up your arrangement.
Powered Straighteners Features:
- Smooth operation; no sudden stops and starts
- Automatically match process demand
- Driven pinch and lower straightener rolls
- Exit side guide rolls
- Entry and exit support rollers
Features and functions of either cradle or powered versions:
- Rugged heavy duty steel construction
- All rolls hardened to 55 RC
- All lubrication points marked and easily accessible
- Lifting points for cranes
- Forklift truck lifting tubes
- Capacities from .060” to .375” mild steel, 12” to 72”
- Standard payout speed of 0 to 80 fpm
- Digital indicators to show straightener roll position
- Standard straightener head with entry and exit pinch rolls and 7 straightening rolls
REQUEST A QUOTE FOR THIS MACHINE
Fill out the form and send it through to our team and we can help you get started with your inquiry.