Single and dual spindle reels can be used as a stand-alone machine or it can be configured drive and braking systems, power straighteners, coil cars, overarms, pinch rolls, and rolling mills.
The best option for thin, prefinished, or sensitive materials.
Features and functions
- Available as single or dual spindle
- Suitable to a wide range of materials
- Able to unwind or rewind
- Fast coil change times with the dual spindle version
- Drive and brake systems available
- Prevents damage to soft, prefinished, and mark sensitive materials
- D – Dual spindle
- B – Overrun brake
- BT – Back tension brake
- BTJ – Back tension brake with jog motor for threading
- M – Motorized
- Light to heavy duty braking systems
- Hydraulic or mechanical mandrel expansion
- Outboard spindle supports; for heavy, wide coils with small diameters
- Quick release coil keepers
- Sonar loop controls
- Fixed or travelling position
- Coil clamping arms with idle or driven wheels
- Combination with coil car, or coil elevator
REQUEST A QUOTE FOR THIS MACHINE
Fill out the form and send it through to our team and we can help you get started with your inquiry.