- Number of heads: 1-5
- Head types: Drum – Rotary Brush – Hammerhead
- Machine widths: 52″ (1350mm), 63″ (1600mm)
- Multiple configurations available based on customer applications.
- HMI Siemens controller
- 0-4″ bed opening
- A/C frequency controlled widebelt, brushes, & carousel
- 8 brushes – 14″ brush diameter (quick-change system)
- 7″, 11″, & 18″ contact roller diameter
- Vacuum bed for small parts
- Multi-directional rotary brush assembly
- U.L. Certified
The 42 Series RB is suitable for the processing of punched, laser-cut, or plasma cut parts and even 3D and milled parts with deep pockets. This machine can be integrated into an Industry 4.0/Smart Industry software platform.
- The 42 Series can produce an edge radius of 2mm/0.080″
- Capable of deburring & finishing making the 42 Series Timesavers most versatile machines
- Uniform and controllable side radius for the aerospace, catering, medical industries, & more
- Deburring of multiple alloys, vinyl, PVC, and coated parts
- The removal of burrs on laser, plasma, water-jet cut parts
- Totally customizable based on customer applications
- Brush life up to 3,000 hours
- Dry operation
REQUEST A QUOTE FOR THIS MACHINE
Fill out the form and send it through to our team and we can help you get started with your inquiry.