Capacities: 16 gauge – 24 gauge
- Precision-tuned, ground and polished high carbon steel rolls
- Heavy-duty cast iron end frames
- Durable, welded steel base for accurate forming
Convenient operating features:
- Large roll adjusting screws
- Scales for speeding repeat set-up
- Front-mounted handle to lift the upper roll for easy material removal
- Wire grooves
ModelsSR48 SR324 SR336 SR342
3 gear-driven roll drives to ensure even starting and feeding. SR48 features 4:1 reduction ratio for easy operation with heavy material.
SR48P combines the features of the SR48 with the productive advantage of an electric-powered drive. Used for forming tubes and curved parts at 16 gauge sheet metal or lighter.
REQUEST A QUOTE FOR THIS MACHINE
Fill out the form and send it through to our team and we can help you get started with your inquiry.