The CNC positioning table is available as a factory-installed option on any Dual-Cylinder Ironworker or Punching Machine with a 510mm or larger throat depth. The operation is CNC controlled using a pendant mounted controller featuring easy programming and a virtually indestructible design. The operator simply positions the plate against the CNC-controlled X and Y stops and initiates the punch sequence. Ideal for base plates, connection plates, angles, channels and more.
- Preview function before executing program
- Four pre-programmed patterns: Line, Array, Arc, and Custom
- Spotting function using low pressure mode
- Maximum table travel speed: 10m/min
- Table accuracy without load ± 0.05mm
REQUEST A QUOTE FOR THIS MACHINE
Fill out the form and send it through to our team and we can help you get started with your inquiry.