- Suitable for Cutting Automotive parts such as Impact Beams, Chassis, and Cross Bar tubing
- High Tensile Tube Cutting Technology (up to 120 kg/mm²)
- Recommended to be used with TCT Saw Blades
- Capacity up to OD 78 mm tubing. Sawing Lengths up to 2 M / 3 M / 4.5 M
- 2 Axis: Electric Servo Controlled Feeding and Cutting
- High-Speed Sawing: the average sawing cycle time can be up to 4.5 seconds for most sizes.
- Standard with 6.5 meters Bundle Loading Magazine (MB6), optional 8.5 meters /12.5 meters
- Automatic separation of first and last cut vs. workpieces
- Remnant Crop cuts down to 30 mm
- Quick Saw Blade Change system
- Safety covers for operational safety and minimized noise
- 1 or 2 optional length stoppers with Digital Length Readout
- Automatic NC Servo Controlled Length Stopper (Optional)
- 2 Loading Positions available: Left Side and Right Side Loading Magazines
- i2® Touch Screen Graphical Controls with Automatic Recommendation of Cutting Parameters. 3 to 5 minutes of setup time between most tube sizes
- Unique Blade Holders and Gearbox Brake System for complete backlash elimination
- The system can be connected to SOCO’s Tube Deburring Machine (BDB-70) or Tube Chamfering Machine (FM-76V), Length Measuring (LM-3000), and Stacking (STK-3000)
SOCO SA-78NCE tube cutting line brings you the latest technology in High Tensile Steel Tube Sawing
High Tensile Steel
The High Tensile Steel Tube is now widely applied in the global automotive market. In order to achieve higher fuel efficiency and lowering materials costs, thicker tubes and solid bars have been replaced by thin wall High Tensile tubes, which offer lower weight without compromising strength and safety. With a much higher tensile strength (80~120 Kg/cm²) than conventional steels (40~50 Kg/cm²), this material is highly employed in key areas of cars for structural (chassis) applications and impact protection.
May connected to SOCO’s Tube Deburring Machine ( BDB-70 ) or Tube Chamfering Machine (FM-76V), Length Measuring
Length Measuring – LM-3000
- Length Measuring System with Programmable Interface and Touch Screen
- Length measuring tolerances of +/- 0.01mm.
- Motorized measuring length adjustment.
- Automatic separation against rejected parts
- Automatic Stoppage when rejected parts reach a set quantity
Stacking – STK-3000
- Suitable for Round Tubes and Profiles
- Standard with Safety System for Unloading of finished parts without production stoppage
NC Length Stopper is optional (AS)
1 or 2 optional length stoppers with Digital Length Readout. NC Length Stopper is available in optional.
REQUEST A QUOTE FOR THIS MACHINE
Fill out the form and send it through to our team and we can help you get started with your inquiry.