- Number of heads: 1-4
- Head types: hammerhead, drum, rotary brush
- Multiple configurations available based on customer applications
- Up to 20 HP Main drive motors
- 1-45 fpm throughput
- Electronic photo tracking eyes for accurate abrasive belt tracking
- 0-5″ opening
- Optional magnetic conveyor bed segment
Slag grinders can be offered in different head configurations including the hammerhead, and high durometer drums designed to knock off slag. The hammerhead consists of replaceable flexible pins to remove the slag/dross, replacing the hand-labor of scraping, grinding, or hammering the dross off manually.
- Great for labor savings
- Reduces dust inhalation and carpal tunnel in employees
- Different configurations depending on the user’s needs
- Dry operation
REQUEST A QUOTE FOR THIS MACHINE
Fill out the form and send it through to our team and we can help you get started with your inquiry.