SLS1 SERIES of Straight Side Single Crank Presses include 160-500 Ton Presses
- Unitized straight side frame suitable for precise progressive tooling job.
- “Zero angle” deflection of frame + cost effective in tooling maintenance work.
- Greater slide area in comparison to the C type presses that can accomodate larger tooling to work more efficiently.
- Patented high torque wet clutch/brake system provides low noise + long life operation with minimal maintenance.
- Link drive mechanism with the slide stroke feature of low speed during working stroke and fast speed of idle stroke.
- Soft touch of operand lower tooling eliminates excessive vibrations, heat & noise. Prolongs tooling life span + provides precise working component.
- Wintriss WPC 2000 Clutch/Brake Control. User friendly, multi-function control system allows for easy integration of auxiliary equipment + automation
- Variable frequency drive is more energy efficient + saves up to 30% on electricity demand.
- Designed + built to meet or exceed CNS 1st standards
REQUEST A QUOTE FOR THIS MACHINE
Fill out the form and send it through to our team and we can help you get started with your inquiry.