- Heavy, welded steel frame construction
- End and base frames welded separately; base is welded first then the end frame
- 3 rolls are manufactured of forged steel, then high frequency heat treated to HRC 45°
- All roll shafts include spherical roller bearings; keeping friction to a minimum
- Easy-to-read LED indicator for the position of the roll
- Rear roll is lifted by hydraulic operation Hydraulically operated top roll drop end can be opened for removal of finished cylinder
Available in E series or H series.
*E series main shaft transmission by AC brake motor driven
*H series main shaft transmission by hydraulic motor driven
REQUEST A QUOTE FOR THIS MACHINE
Fill out the form and send it through to our team and we can help you get started with your inquiry.