FLEXIBLE ROBOTIC BENDING CELLS IN 2 CONFIGURATIONS: MINI CELL: 39 TON X 1250 MM AND R-BRAKE: 143 TON X 3100 MM
SafanDarley Automated Solutions
- Incorporates the Original E-Brake roller drive pulley system; ensures an even distribution of force that eliminates the need for crowning & ensures parts remain flat for easy “fit up”
- Three standard R- Brake configurations available depending on the level of automation required. All standard configurations are pre disposed for upgrading and can still be customized to suit your application.
- Bending cycle times can be improved by as much as 50%
- Uses energy only when the press brake is in motion, resulting in 50% less energy consumption than hydraulic press brakes
- Solid O-frame construction; No “C” Frame deflection under load and allows the back gauge to travel the full width of the Press Brake working area.
- Does not require oil; environmentally friendly, but also eliminates oil and related component maintenance.
REQUEST A QUOTE FOR THIS MACHINE
Fill out the form and send it through to our team and we can help you get started with your inquiry.