- Electric / Hydraulic operation provides smooth, consistent pressing action
- Open sides to facilitate work on long pieces
- Flat ram nose can be easily changed to allow the user to adapt the press to a specific job
- Quality Baldor motor, low speed
- Low speed pump – quiet, dependable operation
- Self-locking table design eliminates lateral movement
- Double-acting cylinder permits pulling as well as pressing ram action
- Hydraulic power-lift for vertical displacement of table
- Cylinder activation is fingertip controlled, the more the hand lever is engaged the more the ram movement is accelerated, allowing the operator to control the proper speed for the task
- High capacity 10 Gallon hydraulic oil reservoir
- Low pressure hydraulic system maintains low oil temperatures, resulting in higher efficiency as safer operation
Key features and specs
- Stroke Length: 12"
- Max. Distance Ram to Table: 32"
- Distance between Frames left to right: 42"
- Distance between frames front to back: 10"
- Cylinder Bore: 6"
- Ram Speed: 20 IPM (Pressing), 24 IPM (Return)
- Motor: 5 HP, 230 V, Single Phase
- Weight: 1,200 lbs
- Dimensions: 48"L x 62"W x 88"H
- F.O.B.: Mississauga, ON
REQUEST A QUOTE FOR THIS MACHINE
Fill out the form and send it through to our team and we can help you get started with your inquiry.