- Electric/Hydraulic operation provides smooth, consistent pressing action
- Open sides to facilitate work on long pieces
- Flat ram nose can be easily changed to allow the user to adapt the press to a specific job
- Quality Baldor motor, low speed
- Low speed pump – quiet dependable operation
- Self-locking table design eliminates lateral movement
- Powered moveable workhead for off-center work allows operator to position the cylinder from left to right with the touch of a lever
- Hydraulic power-lift for vertical displacement of table
- Pressure regulator to limit the ram pressure
- Cylinder activation is fingertip controlled, the more the hand lever is engaged the more the ram movement is accelerated. This allows the operator to control the proper speed for the task
- High capacity 10 GAL. hydraulic oil reservoir
- Low pressure hydraulic system maintains lower oil temperatures, resulting in higher efficiency and safer operation
- Double-acting cylinder permits pulling as well as pressing ram action
- Extra wide 42″ instead of 32″ between uprights
Key features and specs
- Stroke Length: 12"
- Max. Distance Ram to Table: 32"
- Distance between Frames left to right: 54"
- Distance between frames front to back: 10"
- Cylinder Bore: 6"
- Ram Speed: 20 IPM (Pressing), 24 IPM (Return)
- Motor: 5 HP, 230V, 1 Phase
- Weight: 1,800 lbs
- Dimensions: 50"L x 88"W x 101"H
- F.O.B.: Mississauga, ON
REQUEST A QUOTE FOR THIS MACHINE
Fill out the form and send it through to our team and we can help you get started with your inquiry.