- Electric / Hydraulic operation provides smooth, consistent pressing action
- Open sides to facilitate work on long pieces
- Flat ram nose can be easily changed to allow the user to adapt the press to a specific job
- Quality Baldor motor, low speed
- Low speed pump – quiet, dependable operation
- Self-locking table design eliminates lateral movement
- Powered movable workhead for off-center work allows operator to position the cylinder from left to right with the touch of a lever
- Hydraulic power-lift for vertical displacement of table
- Pressure regulator to limit the ram pressure
- Cylinder activation is fingertip controlled, the more the hand lever is engaged the more the ram movement is accelerated, allowing the operator to control the proper speed for the task
- High capacity 15 Gallon hydraulic oil reservoir
- Low pressure hydraulic system maintains low oil temperatures, resulting in higher efficiency as safer operation
Key features and specs
- Stroke Length: 12"
- Bore of Ram: 8"
- Max. Distance Ram to Table: 30"
- Distance between Frames left to right: 54"
- Distance between frames front to back: 13"
- Ram Speed: 20 IPM (Pressing), 26 IPM (Return)
- Motor: 10 HP, 575/3/60
- Weight: 3,400 lbs
- Dimensions: 50"L x 88"W x 103"H
- F.O.B.: Mississauga, ON
REQUEST A QUOTE FOR THIS MACHINE
Fill out the form and send it through to our team and we can help you get started with your inquiry.