Available in 50, 66, and 95 ton models.
The K-Series is a specially designed compact ironworker with vertical movements at all stations.
The entire main slide moves in a straight up and down motion to provide the optimum results for punching, shearing, notching, and bending. The very fast cylinder stroke greatly improves the efficiency.
This model incorporates versatility, efficiency, accuracy, and ease of use at an excellent price.
The B-series is identical to the IW-66K except that it has a dedicated brake station with a unique fine adjustment system and gauge.
An electric back gauge and a work light are standard on all models.
|model||style||tonnage||throat||angle||flat bar||notching||round bar||hp|
|IW-50K||vertical slide||50||3″x3″x 1/4″||12″x3/8″||2″x 3-1/2″x 1/4||1-1/8″||5|
|IW-66K||vertical slide||66||4″x4″x5/16″||14″x5/8″||2″ x3-1/2″ x 5/16″||1-1/2″||7.5|
|IW-66B||vertical slide||66||4″x4″x 5/16″||14″x5/8″||2-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ x 1/2″||1-1/2″||7.5|
|iw-95K||vertical slide||95||5″x 5″ x 1/2″||16″x3/4″||2-1/2″ x3-1/2″ x1/2″||1-3/4″||10|
- Full range of punches and dies available
- Quick change system for fast tooling change
- Large 2 piece table with scales in inches and gauging stops (standard on all models)
- Stripper designed for visibility, safety, and ease of use
- Stripper with interchangeable plates with various openings to minimize deformation (standard on all models)
Flat Bar Shearing Station
- Specially machined upper blade for clean shear with minimum distortion
- 4 usable cutting edges on lower blade
- Variable degree mitre-cutting on angle flange
- Easily adjustable hold-down standard on IW-50K. (Hydraulic hold-down standard on the IW-66K, IW-95K and the IW-66B)
- Support table with guides for accurate positioning
Bar Shearing Station
- One hold-down for various sizes of square bar shearing and round bar shearing
- Optional channel and section bar shear tooling (available on most models)
Angle Shearing Station
- Single shear with no material loss and minimal deformation
- 45° easy and clean mitre-cut
- Stationary blades with 4 usable cutting edges
- Selectable corner radii on moving blades for optimum results on small or large angles
- Ideal for notching of flat bars and angles
- Electrically interlocked safety guard for maximum safety and visibility
- Gauging table with stops for precise positioning
- Triangular notched
- Urethane spring stripper
- Punching tool on notching station
- Hydraulic hold-down (optional on IW-50K model only)
Available in three phase and single phase power.
REQUEST A QUOTE FOR THIS MACHINE
Fill out the form and send it through to our team and we can help you get started with your inquiry.