- Available configurations: Drum only
- Air knife dryer
- Widths of 25”, and 37”
- 60” abrasive belt length
- 0-5” table opening
- 15-30 fpm throughput
- Minimum part length 8″
- 38″ constant passline
- Integrated paper bed filtration system
- Centralized control panel
- Handwheel adjustment
The 21 Series can be configured for metal finishing or deburring at an affordable price, with the ability to mix metals.
- Removal of vertical burrs from stamped, punched, laser, and water jet cut parts
- Very low operating cost and a high production capacity
- Mixing of metals, including titanium, aluminum, carbon & stainless steel, copper, etc.
- Deburring and surface finishing in one pass
- 1 shift, 6-8 hour duty cycle
REQUEST A QUOTE FOR THIS MACHINE
Fill out the form and send it through to our team and we can help you get started with your inquiry.