This March, we’ll be hitting the road to attend two events – CMPX and FABTECH 2016 – to find out what’s new in the industry and demonstrate some of the advanced metal forming and fabrication machinery we carry.
Will we see you there?
CMPX 2016: March 16-18, Booth 1221
The Canadian Mechanical & Plumbing Exposition (CMPX) 2016 – held at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre – is a national show. It provides unrivalled opportunities for attendees to come face-to-face with decision makers and industry insiders showing off their newest ideas, innovations, technologies, applications, and more.
At CMPX, we’ll be showcasing machinery including:
- VICON’s Plasma Cutting Table: VICON’s plasma cutters are built to be durable and versatile, guaranteeing precise cutting, reduced waste, and decreased operating costs.
- VICON’s Roll Formers: VICON’S heavy-duty roll formers deliver fast, clean, and accurate results.
- Taloc’s Lock Machine: Taloc’s state-of-the-art technology delivers faster, more reliable results than traditional Air Over Oil processes.
Are you going to CMPX 2016? Come visit Westway at booth 1221!
To learn more about CMPX 2016 or register for the event, click here.
FABTECH® Canada 2016: March 22-24, Booth 1131
FABTECH Canada is the country’s leading metal forming, welding, fabricating, and finishing event. Held at the Toronto Congress Centre, this three-day event brings the industry together to discover new products, see live demonstrations, attend educational seminars, and network with peers.
Westway will be displaying:
- SafanDarley’s Press Brakes: SafanDarley is the world leader in electric press brakes, committed to superior quality, reliability, and innovation.
- Baykal Hydraulic Press Brake: Baykal is the leading global manufacturer of high-quality metal forming machinery, including press brakes.
- SOCO Tube Bender: SOCO is the largest worldwide manufacturer of CNC tube bending machines and has been producing high-quality machinery for over 35 years.
- Timesavers Sander: Timesavers produces the best-in-class abrasive finishing machines used for wood, metal, plastics, and more.
- Sahliner Plate Roll: Sahliner’s durable plate rolls are used in a diverse range of industries including aerospace, construction, shipbuilding, and more.
- FABMASTER Ironworker: FABMASTER’s ironworking machines are renowned for their reliability, durability, and safety.
- HYD-MECH Band Saw: HYD-MECH is the global leader in band saws, producing Canadian-manufactured machines for a range of industries.
Pay us a visit during FABTECH Canada at booth 1131!
Click here to learn more about FABTECH Canada or register.
3 Reasons to Attend CMPX and FABTECH 2016
1. Learn About Products and Technologies
Learn about what’s new and what’s next. Compare competitive products and speak to industry experts while networking with show floor exhibitors.
2. Gain Industry Insights and Knowledge
Get inspired to solve any challenge at educational sessions, panel discussions, and industry keynotes. At FABTECH, there are currently over 20 educational sessions planned on topics including laser advancements, tips-and-tricks for tooling, resistance welding, and more.
3. Make Connections and Build Relationships
Connect with peers and industry leaders to share ideas and discuss strategies. Take advantage of networking events including FABTECH’s Opening Reception on Tuesday, March 22 or the Job Shop Appreciation Reception on Wednesday, March 23.
At Westway, we’re committed to staying ahead of the curve and delivering industry-leading products and services to our customers. We look forward to attending both events and meeting you there!
Westway Machinery is the Canadian leader in cutters, rolls, press brakes, benders, iron workers, saws, and more. Contact us today to learn more about our products and services.
Like this post? You’ll also like: