At the beginning of June, Westway will be travelling to Edmonton to attend the Western Manufacturing Technology Show (WMTS).
For over three decades, WMTS has been the place for industry buyers and sellers to find the knowledge and resources they need to stay up to date and competitive:
- Talk to the industry’s leading suppliers and learn about their newest, most innovative products and solutions.
- Attend keynote speeches, presentations, and seminars on a range of topics.
- Make the most of peer-to-peer networking activities during relaxed afternoon receptions.
WMTS’ objective is to make great ideas accessible and spark a conversation between attendees, bringing everything our evolving industry will need—the people, the products, the knowledge, the solutions, and the opportunities—together under one roof.
One not-to-be-missed feature this year is the Knowledge Pod series. Knowledge Pods are small interactive learning areas, designed to let you spend time discussing advanced manufacturing topics with experts. Twelve Knowledge Pod presentations are scheduled throughout the event on topics ranging from 3D printing to additive manufacturing to funding and more. The Knowledge Pod series is free for all registered attendees.
Connect with Westway at WMTS 2017
Click here to view the floorplan, and keep an eye out for Westway Machinery’s booth (#251)!
At WMTS, Westway will be showcasing a SafanDarley 200 ton x 4 meter E-Brake. It features a completely electric drive, a heavy duty back-gauge, the latest E-Control user-friendly touchscreen controls, integrated safety provisions with a light guard and spring return, and more.
Will you be going to WMTS 2017? Come visit us at booth #251!
Westway Machinery is the Canadian leader in metal forming and fabricating technology and the exclusive distributor of SafanDarley press brakes in Canada. Contact us today to learn more about our products and services.
Like this? You might like:
- The New Operator’s Essential Guide to Press Brakes
- The Fabricator’s Guide to Ironworkers
- How to Choose Between a Folder and a Press Brake
- Product Preview: Your Sneak Peek at Some of the Machines and Equipment Our Partners Will Be Showcasing at FABTECH 2017 - November 3, 2017
- Westway Machinery Attending FABTECH 2017 in Chicago, Illinois (November 6th-9th) - October 13, 2017
- 4 Tips to Help You Get More Out of Your Press Brake - September 21, 2017
- 3 Things You Can Do to Keep the Slats Clear on Your Laser Cutter - August 25, 2017
- What Operators Need to Know about Automated Flat Part Deburring - June 30, 2017
- Knowing When to Use a Metal Folding Machine - May 30, 2017
- Westway Machinery Attending WMTS 2017 (June 6-8, Booth #251) - May 17, 2017
- SafanDarley: A History of Innovation [Infographic] - April 28, 2017
- Westway Machinery Attending ROOFTech 2017 in Toronto (April 25-26, Booth #1607) - April 12, 2017
- What You Need to Know about Direct Diode Laser Cutters - March 29, 2017