- Roll-in table for easy loading and unloading outside of the pressing area
- Large cylinder rod provides platen stability and longer seal life
- Low pressure hydraulic system maintains lower oil temperatures, resulting in higher efficiency and safer operation
- Double-acting cylinder permits pressing as well as return
- Hydraulic power-lift for vertical displacement of head assembly, 30” travel
- Cylinder activation is fingertip controlled, the more the hand lever is engaged the more the ram movement is accelerated. This allows the operator to control the proper speed for the task
- Pressure regulator to limit the ram pressure
- High capacity 15 GAL. hydraulic oil reservoir
- All hydraulic and mechanical parts are standard in the industry, and available throughout North America.
Key features and specs
- MODEL: FTP-200 RI
- POWER: 10 HP, 3 phase
- BORE: 12"
- CYLINDER STROKE: 24"
- ROD: 6"
- RAM SPEED: -PRESS:9 IPM -RETURN: 12 IPM
- CAPACITY: 200 TONS
- WEIGHT: 10,000 LBS
- DIMENSIONS (LxWxH): 148" x 80" x 86"
REQUEST A QUOTE FOR THIS MACHINE
Fill out the form and send it through to our team and we can help you get started with your inquiry.